I got some new milk bottles. They are so cute! So I decided to make Panna Cotta with them. This recipe was given to me from my relative, Natalie. This is a super simple recipe, there is no need to use beaters or oven. YAY!
(makes 7 milk bottles)
450ml cold milk
200ml whipping cream
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Sprinkle the gelatin into the cold milk. It is important to sprinkle the gelatin so the gelatin can absorb the milk. Set aside for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Heat up the whipping cream and sugar until the mixture starts to bubble and the sugar has dissolved. Turn off the heat.
- Add in the gelatin mixture.
- Stir in the vanilla essence.
- Pour into the containers. Set aside to let cool.
- Chill in the fridge until they set.
Easy recipe? hehe... Sometimes, I reduce the gelatin to 8g. Try it out and see which texture you like.